The Zapier integration for restaurants is the latest addition to the many features of MENU TIGER. This will make the digital menu software more versatile and advantageous.
It allows business owners and marketers in the food and hospitality industry to eliminate repetitive administrative tasks. This will give the restaurant employees more time and flexibility to take on other duties.
According to recent statistics, two out of three workers feel that automation has increased their productivity at work. Automating manual operations has decreased workplace stress for 65% of these employees.
If questions like “What does Zapier do?”, “What is Zapier integration?” and “Should I use it?” fill your mind, don’t worry; this article will help you understand this software.
Moreover, you will also learn how to use this from your MENU TIGER QR code menu account to streamline your restaurant operations seamlessly.
What is Zapier integration?
Zapier is an automation tool that quickly makes tasks using custom workflows called Zaps.
The tool allows you to automate manual administrative tasks without coding or relying on other software developers.
It is essential to your restaurant to make your employees focus more on other skilled jobs and maximize their productivity without compromising your business.
With Zapier, you can connect up to 1,500 apps or more of software and tools. Among the apps on the Zapier integration lists are your favorite workplace apps, such as Trello, Slack, or Mailchimp. These tools and software make your work efficient and streamlined.
It also works for other software, such as a QR code menu creator. Zapier allows your restaurant, bar, hotel, or even cafe to do tailored administrative tasks without hiring more staff.
What does Zapier do and how does it work?
Automation is the focal setting of Zapier. It lets restaurant, bar, and business owners create “zaps”—a set of commands that tells Zapier to perform a specific task when a trigger event takes place in one of the connected workplace apps of your restaurant.
These zaps make an automated workflow in the restaurant that connects different online services and applications.
It allows you to self-regulate the tasks you frequently do in your restaurant. The tool lets you seamlessly move information from one app to another for a more organized workflow.
For instance, you can rely on Zapier to notify your restaurant employees regarding the quarterly meeting agenda. Moreover, the tool lets you add tasks from Trello to their to-do list assignments.
Aside from your employees enjoying the streamlined work assignments, you can also gather your customers’ personal information and email address, making it simpler for you to send email blast notifications in a spreadsheet.
Advantages of Zapier for your business
Automation in the workplace is essential to boost productivity, streamline operations, and provide better services. Adapting to different tools and technology, like MENU TIGER’s QR code menu software, allows you to bring goods and services online.
Integrating Zapier in restaurants enables business owners to do various tasks and processes in an efficient and streamlined manner.
Here are the benefits of Zapier for your restaurant business:
1. Automated customer communication
Restaurants can easily tap and communicate with customers through the Zapier integration of MENU TIGER. It lets you automatically send emails or text alerts to your target customers.
The automated customer communication feature of Zapier will help your restaurant save time in catering to customers while improving and ensuring their satisfaction.
You can set different trigger ideas to zap notifications to your target customers using Zapier. Here are some trigger ideas you can consider:
- When a patron posts a review on the restaurant’s website, social media page, or tablet menu using a QR code
- When a patron has not gone to the restaurant for a predetermined period
- When a consumer uses the MENU TIGER QR code menu ordering system to order delivery or takeaway
Set your restaurant to send text alerts and emails to your target customers. You can set up various zap triggers in your restaurant based on the tools and systems you employ.
2. Streamlined inventory management
You can automate the procedure for placing supply orders and monitoring inventory levels in your restaurant with the help of an efficient inventory management system.
When the stock of a specific item drops below a set level, use the Zapier and set up a zap to automatically send an email to the manager, prompting the manager to replenish stocks.
You can also set different triggers to streamline your restaurant’s inventory management. Check out the following examples:
- A zap that goes off whenever a new item is added to the inventory management system for your restaurant.
- A zap that notifies when an item is missing from the inventory. To refill and reorder the item, you can set an email or text message to your inventory team.
- A zap that informs you whenever a fresh order for supplies or a product arrives at your restaurant.
Your restaurant may automate inventory management activities with the Zapier integration of MENU TIGER. By doing this, you’ll be able to list your company’s supplies faster and with fewer errors.
3. Easy to integrate with POS systems
Spend less time and effort with the following Zapier integration lists. You can automate data entry and do away with the necessity for manual data transfer across POS systems.
These zap trigger suggestions can help you streamline your company’s operations:
- A zap that activates whenever someone makes a purchase. The zap can update the sale data in a database for upcoming financial reporting statistics.
- A zap that goes off whenever a POS system updates a customer’s loyalty program. A message including incentives and reward balance can be sent to the consumer by the zap.
When you combine your restaurant’s zap triggers with any of your POS systems, you can accomplish a lot more than just the examples shown above. You can also build other zap triggers that suit your POS systems.
4. Well-managed employee schedules
Automate the process of creating, tracking, and managing the employee schedules of your restaurant. With MENU TIGER’s Zapier integration, you can quickly develop triggers to update or text your employees about their shifts.
You can also set a zap trigger that allows you to manage the requested time offs of your employees.
Once you create zap triggers in managing your employee schedules, you can ensure that your core crew is always aware of their work schedules and avoid the risks of working with less workforce.
How to create Zapier integration
How to make menu zaps on Zapier
1. Log in to your Zapier account.
2. Click Create a Zap.
3. Search and click MENU TIGER.
4. Then, select New Customer or New Order trigger.
5. Click Connect a New Account for new users.
6. Then, enter your Zapier API key.
Generating a Zapier API key from MENU TIGER for Zapier:
1. Log in to your menu account
2. Then, go to Account Settings
3. Select the Developer tab
4. Enter the token name and click Generate new token
5. Copy generated token
6. Then, paste it into the Zapier API key tab
7. Click Yes, continue on the API key tab
8. And click Continue on the Zapier trigger tab
9. Next, click Test Trigger
10. A green check will show if you have successfully integrated your menu account into your Zapier account and your trigger is working.
11. Finally, choose a corresponding action for your trigger.
Eliminate repetitive tasks using MENU TIGER’s Zapier Integration for restaurants
With MENU TIGER’s Zapier integration, your restaurant can increase productivity aside from the QR code menu ordering system.
While managing a busy restaurant operation, you can streamline your customer communication, inventory management, point-of-sale system, and employee scheduling.
Now that you know how to create a Zapier integration with MENU TIGER, you can eliminate tedious activities, accomplishing them in only a few clicks and taps.
Sign up for a MENU TIGER account and improve customer service using the Zapier integration for restaurants.