We do not store sensitive personal information in our Cookies, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, and so on.
For this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We”, “Us,” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to QRTIGER PTE LTD, 2 Venture Drive #14-01, Vision Exchange, 608526.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Menu Tiger, accessible from https://menu.qrcode-tiger.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
What Are Cookies
Cookies mean small files placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Types of cookies we use
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session.” When You go offline, Persistent Cookies remain on your computer or mobile device, whereas Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
In some cases, we may also rely on cookies provided by trusted third parties. The following section describes which third-party cookies you may encounter while browsing this site.
- This site makes use of Google Analytics, one of the most widely used and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us better understand how you use the site and how we can enhance your experience. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site and which pages you visit in order for us to continue producing engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, visit the official Google Analytics page.
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us:
By email: [email protected] or call us at +86 136 4128 5842