MENU TIGER’s website domain is https://menu.qrcode-tiger.com and we are a digital interactive restaurant menu provider that aims to supply restaurants, cafes, and bars to simplify their operations digitalization migration with our competitive menu systems.
- visitors and users of MENU TIGER website
- visitors and users of MENU TIGER website
- customers and prospective customers and their representatives
- subscribers to MENU TIGER’s newsletters
- Personal information you provide on third party sites not controlled by MENU TIGER. When you interact with our Website, you also have the ability to link or connect with non-MENU TIGER websites, services, social networks, applications or other features. Enabling these features will lead to other parties than processing information about you. MENU TIGER does not have any control over these features of other parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these parties before using these features.
- When you create an account with us, you supply us with your personal information (first name, last name, email, phone number, company name, etc.). We keep this data in a secure location. We use this information to better serve you. This information is only available to employees, contractors, and subcontractors of Menu Tiger and is never distributed for commercial gain with unauthorized individuals or enterprises.
- When you use our services’ products on your website/app/print campaigns, we gather non-personally identifiable information about your visitors/users for internal insights and helpful information on Menu Tiger’s blogs, social media, and so on.
Which categories and specific pieces of personal information do we process?
MENU TIGER processes information about you collected directly from you both offline and online, including when you create an account to access MENU TIGER products and services.
Information about you may also be provided to MENU TIGER by selected third party sources, such as data aggregators who may not have a direct relationship with you or by third parties who collect information about you on behalf of MENU TIGER such as when you download a MENU TIGER e-book.
There are specific pieces of information about you that MENU TIGER may collect and process depending on your interaction with MENU TIGER which includes the following:
- name and physical address, email addresses, telephone numbers, your company or restaurant name;
- demographic attributes, when tied to personal information that identifies you;
- photographs that identify you and testimonials;
- transactional data, including products and services ordered, your financial details and payment methods;
- company data such as the name, size and location of the company you work for and your role within the company as well as publicly available company information and activity associated with your company data;
- data from surveys conducted by MENU TIGER or by third parties on behalf of MENU TIGER and publicly available information, such as social media posts;
- email correspondence data from customer support and scheduled demo sessions from Sales team;
- unique IDs such as your mobile device identifier or cookie ID on your browser;
- IP address and information that may be derived from IP address, such as geographic location;
- information about a device you use, such as browser, device type, operating system, the presence or use of “apps”, screen resolution, and the preferred language;
- certain location or geolocation information you provide directly or through automated means, if you choose to enable location based services from your device; and
- behavioral data of the internet connected computer or device you use when interacting with the sites, such as advertisements clicked or viewed, sites and content areas, date and time of activities or the web search used to locate and navigate to a site.
Please note that MENU TIGER does not control the content that you may post to MENU TIGER community forums or social networks; in some cases, such content may be publicly available on the Internet. You should carefully consider whether you wish to submit personal information to these forums or social networks and whether you wish to make your profile available to other users, and you should tailor any content you may submit accordingly.
Why and how do we use your personal information?
MENU TIGER uses your personal information for the following business purposes:
- to communicate and respond to your requests and inquiries to MENU TIGER when you submit contact forms on our sites, reach out to us via email, or by visiting social media platforms
- To create your MENU TIGER account and deliver functionality on our sites. This happens if you register with us as free or paid users, we need to process the personal information provided by you so that we can create a MENU TIGER account for you.
- to engage in transactions with customers, suppliers and business partners and to process orders for MENU TIGER products and services;
- to analyze, develop, and improve the use, function and performance of our sites and products and services;
- to manage the security and operation of our sites, facilities, and networks and systems; and
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business.
We may also use your personal information for the following commercial purposes:
- to administer subscriptions of MENU TIGER newsletters;
- to market our products and services or related products and services, and to tailor our marketing and sales activities to your or your company’s interests; and
- to provide select business-to-business services to MENU TIGER customers using publicly available information about companies which may include personal information such as the name of a company’s CEO that is publicly available.
How can we share your personal information?
Sharing within MENU TIGER
Personal information is only available to employees, contractors, and subcontractors of MENU TIGER.
MENU TIGER employees are authorized to access personal information only to the extent necessary to serve the applicable purpose(s) and to perform their job functions.
Sharing with third parties
We may share personal information with the following third parties intended for business purposes:
- Third-party service providers such as but not limited to credit card processing services, order fulfillment, analytics, event/campaign management, website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar service providers in order for those service providers to perform business functions on behalf of MENU TIGER;
- Relevant third parties in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings);
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when MENU TIGER believes in good faith that disclosure is imperative in order to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to government requests, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes.
We may share personal information with the following third parties for a commercial purpose:
- MENU TIGER partners that offer complementary products and services or with third parties to facilitate interest-based advertising; and
How do we protect your personal information?
MENU TIGER implemented appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures designed to protect personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, damage, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, as well as all other forms of unlawful processing.
Likewise, we do not sell your data and have not sold data in the past 12 months.
Cookies and similar technologies we used
Cookies are small text files that contain a string of characters and uniquely identify a browser on a device connected to the Internet. We place cookies in your browser when you visit MENU TIGER website and non-MENU TIGER sites that host our plugins or tags.
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may be presented with different consent options, including the option to reject all non-essential cookies, prior to MENU TIGER placing cookies on your browser. Visitors from all jurisdictions are provided with functionality to opt out of non-required cookies using the cookie preferences tool.
- How can I manage my cookie preferences?
If you are a visitor of our Website, you can use our cookie preferences tool to opt out of cookies that are not required to enable core site functionality, such as advertising and functional cookies.
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can also change your browser settings on your computer or other device you are using to access our services. Most browsers also provide functionality that lets you review and delete cookies, including MENU TIGER cookies.
How you can exercise your data privacy rights
You have multiple privacy rights with respect to the information we process about you. Applicable laws will be governed. You can do the following in order to protect or restrict the processing of your personal information:
- Opt-out of our use or sharing of your personal information
You can withdraw your consent you have previously provided for the processing of information about you, including for email marketing by MENU TIGER.
- Delete personal information
You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of the information about you.
- Change or correct personal information
You can edit some of the information about you by. You can also ask us to change, update or fix information about you in certain cases, particularly if it is inaccurate.
- Object to, or limit or restrict use of personal information
You can ask us to stop using all or some of the information about you (for example, if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (for example, if the information about you is inaccurate).
- Right to access and/or have your information provided to you
You can also ask us for a copy of information about you and can ask for a copy of information about you provided in machine readable form if you reside in the EU, California or other jurisdiction that provides you this right as a matter of law.
If you are authorized to make an access or deletion request on behalf of a data subject, please reach out to us via [email protected] and indicate that you are an authorized agent. We will provide you with instructions on how to submit a request as an authorized agent on behalf of a data subject.
Do you collect sensitive data and information from children?
Sensitive personal information
We do not accept any sensitive personal information (for example, government-issued IDs, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, genetic, or biometric data, criminal background or trade union membership) and condone such acts from any senders.
As a company focused on serving the needs of the food business industry, MENU TIGER website is not directed to minors.
We do not promote or market its services to minors. We also do not collect personal information from minors and children.
To ensure that any information of children is not shared inappropriately, please notify us via [email protected] immediately if you believe that we mistakenly or unintentionally collected personal information of a minor through our Website without appropriate consent. This way, we can immediately delete the information from our servers and make any other necessary corrections.
Please use the same email whenever you request to remove a content or information that was posted to our sites when the registered user was under the age of 16. Please note that such requests may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, as, for example, some of the content may have been reposted by another user.
Where do I send my data protection queries and issues
When guests leave comments on the website, we gather the information displayed in the comments section as well as the guest’s IP address and browser user agent string to aid in spam identification.
If you upload images to the site, you should prevent including embedded location information (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the website can save and extract any location information from the website’s images. This is to ensure the safety of your online identity.
Embedding content from other websites
This website’s articles may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites operates exactly like if the visitor had visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, the reset email will include your IP address.
What rights do you have in relation to your data?
You can request an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us, if you have an account on this site or have left comments. You can also ask us to delete any personal information we have on file for you.
This excludes any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal, or security reasons.
Where we send your data
We send your data to an automatic spam detection service where we validate if the user commenting is a real visitor or not.