Welcome to MENU TIGER!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using the QRTIGER PTE. LTD Website, which can be found at https://menu.qrcode-tiger.com/.
We assume that by accessing this website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page, do not continue to use MENU TIGER.
Definition of Terms
The following definition of terms applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all Agreements:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Most interactive websites employ cookies to allow us to retrieve the user’s information for each visit. Cookies are used by our website to enable the functionality of specific areas in order to make it easier for visitors to our website. Cookies may also be used by some of our affiliate/advertising partners.
Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights for all material on MENU TIGER are owned by QRTIGER PTE. LTD and/or its licensors, and all intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from MENU TIGER for personal use only, subject to the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions.
You must not do the following:
- Republish material from MENU TIGER
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from MENU TIGER
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from MENU TIGER
- Redistribute content from MENU TIGER
This Agreement shall take effect on the date set forth below. The Terms And Conditions Template was used to create our Terms and Conditions.
Parts of this website allow users to post and share and exchange opinions and information in specific areas of the website. QRTIGER PTE. LTD does not pre-screen, edit, publish, or review Comments before they appear on the website.
The views and opinions expressed in the comments do not reflect those of QRTIGER PTE. LTD, its agents, or affiliates. The views and opinions expressed in comments represent the views of the person who posts their opinions and views.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, QRTIGER PTE. LTD shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or incurred as an outcome of any use of, posting of, or appearance of the Comments on this website.
QRTIGER PTE. LTD reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to delete any Comments that are inappropriate, offensive, or violate these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent the following:
- You are authorized to post the Comments on our website and have obtained all necessary licenses and consents.
- The Comments do not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright, patents, or trademarks.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise illegal material that violates someone’s privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to crowdsource or promote business or custom, nor will they be used to present advertising or unlawful activity.
You hereby give QRTIGER PTE. LTD a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and permit others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without prior written permission, the following organizations may link to our Website:
- Governmental agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same way that they link to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses,
Here are the following organizations that are not permitted to link their site to our Website:
- Contacting non-profit organizations, etc.
- Charity shopping malls, as well as
- Charitable fundraising organizations
These organizations are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other Website content as long as the link fits the following hyperlinking conditions:
- is not deceptive in any way;
- does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party’s products and/or services;
- fits the context of the linking party’s website
Other link requests from the following organizations may be considered and approved:
- Consumer and/or business information sources that are well-known;
- .com community websites;
- associations or other charitable organizations;
- distributors of online directories;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms, as well as
- Institutions of higher learning and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine the following:
(a) the link would not cast a negative light on us or our accredited businesses;
(b) the organization has no negative records with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the hyperlink’s visibility compensates for the absence of QRTIGER PTE. LTD; and
(d) the link is in the context of a general resource.
Approved organizations may link to our website in the following ways:
- By using our company name; or
- Using the uniform resource locator to which the link is directed; or
- By using any other description of our Website that makes sense in the context and format of the linking party’s content.
Without a trademark license agreement, no use of QRTIGER PTE. LTD’s logo or other artwork will be permitted for linking.
What is an iFrame?
On a website, an IFrame (Inline Frame) is an HTML document that is integrated within another HTML document. The IFrame HTML element is frequently used to insert content from another source into a Web page, such as an advertisement.
You may not create frames around our Webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website without prior approval and written permission.
We will not be held liable for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against any and all claims arising from your Website. There should be no link(s) on any Website that could be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links to our Website or any specific link to our Website. You agree to remove all links to our website immediately upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions as well as the linking policy at any time. By linking to our Website on a regular basis, you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you come across a link on our website that you believe is offensive for any reason, please contact us immediately. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website, nor do we guarantee that the website will remain available or that the material on the website will be regularly updated.
To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer is intended to:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or bodily harm;
- limitation or exclusion of our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted by law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that are not expressly prohibited by applicable law
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are governed by the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising from the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and breach of statutory duty
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website and its information and services are provided free of charge.